BREATH OF LIFE - CONSCIOUS REBIRTHING BREATHWORK WITH SOUND HEALING
"Breath of Life - Conscious Rebirthing Breathwork & Sound Healing' is a 3hr workshop led by Shakti Tracy at Shanti Bee, Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne
Friday 6 December 2019, 7pm - 10pm
The cost of each workshop is £25pp (full price) or £15pp (concessions*).
There are just 10 spaces available on each workshop and the sessions fill quickly, so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. For booking and payment information please contact Shakti Tracy via Facebook or Email
What is Conscious/Rebirthing Breathwork?
Conscious Rebirthing Breathing is a focused breathing technique that creates an altered state of consciousness where deep healing, release, reprogramming, visioning and experiences of transcendence can be achieved. It can release traumas held in the physical body and help with conditions such as anxiety, low self-esteem and depression. Working with breath is a transformative process that can change our entire reality.
Conscious breathwork may create feelings of bliss, laughter and joy, but it can also be a very cathartic technique where trapped emotions and patterns come to the surface to be released. Having the space for sound healing and silence following the session helps to reintegrate the self through any changes that may have occurred.
What happens during the Workshop?
- Opening circle/meditation and intention setting.
- A short overview of Conscious Breathing Techniques, how to do them and ways that they can be used.
- A shamanic drum journey in which participants will journey for a guide, or support on different themes.
- Breathwork session. which lasts around 1hr (this is guided by Tracy but each person maintains control of what rate of breathing is right for them).
- 20 minutes of vocal toning and sounding/singing from Tracy and participants to support integration and healing. (It is fine to just listen and receive the sounds here too).
- Finally time to have a herbal tea cuppa and sweet snacks which gives space to return back to normal consciousness - there is no pressure to share or analyse your experiences.
Each breathwork session can be completely different depending on what is needed at the time, but it is a technique that can really restore your power, light and truth and also open you up to spiritual dimensions.
What to Bring?
Please bring a notepad and pen and bottle of water.
You can also bring a cushion and blanket if you like to use your own, but the centre has plenty that can be used too.
If you can't make this session but would like to be kept informed of future events please contact Shakti Tracy or follow
our join our Breathwork Community Facebook Group -
***Please note that this form of breathwork isn't suitable for people with a heart condition or during pregnancy***